Ganymede is building a modern cloud platform for the sciences, with a mission of improving the world through better healthcare outcomes. We believe that the highest leverage approach to speed up science is through better software and data connectivity.
As the Executive Assistant to the founders, you'll play an integral role in accelerating Ganymede's mission by giving leverage to the founders and entire company. You'll wear many hats in this role, including:
- Assisting the founders with a broad range of administrative tasks, including managing an active calendar of appointments with a distributed team spanning multiple time zones; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; and arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Developing strategy and best practices for the company's operations and logistics to streamline work.
- Event planning and execution ranging from external conferences to internal team events and all-hands meetings.
- Assisting the founders with household management such as procuring services or managing staff for the founders and their families.
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on upcoming events or concerns addressed to the founders, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Preparing research briefs as needed for the founders on complex topics.
- Supporting the operations and culture of the teams, which includes working with finance and accounting tools to manage team-building budgets.
- Other duties as assigned including in-person support to the founders or team members when required. As Ganymede grows, this role will have a clear path into management of future executive assistants and support personnel.
- Improving lives through better medicine: we’re intensely mission-focused, and are building a highly scalable business to make an impact on society.
- Kindness: we come from a future where all human beings are treated with dignity, inclusivity, and active empathy, so we apply that to ourselves first in how we hire and treat each other.
- Transparency: we are one team, and hold that openness is foundational to ensuring fairness, and that our actions tie to our shared mission.
- Accountability: we believe that trust is the basis for building anything substantial, and stems from our being accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years providing support for C-Suite Executives
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior leaders, partners and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion over highly confidential information
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to navigate and thrive in an ambiguous startup environment
- Well-organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with acute attention to detail and follow through
- Occasional travel may be involved
- Remote-first role and culture, with periodic reimbursed travel for the team to meet together
- Significant equity as an early employee
- Unlimited PTO & sick days
- Excellent health benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), life, and disability insurance
- Family leave (Maternity, Paternity, Medical, Caregiver)
Apply for this job