Ganymede is building a modern cloud platform for the sciences, with a mission of improving the world through better healthcare outcomes. We believe that the highest leverage approach to speed up science is through better software and data connectivity.
As a marketing content writer at Ganymede, you'll spearhead our efforts to explain and sell a complex and innovative cloud platform in the sciences. Clean writing and inspiring content is critical to get ideas across in this space. Given that we're a growth stage startup, you'll wear many hats, including:
- Writing copy and structure for our marketing artifacts, from whitepapers, to blog posts and tweets, to email templates
- Defining our marketing strategy and channels, and monitoring effectiveness in various SaaS tools
- Spicing up the content written by technical writers within Ganymede's technical documentation
- Mapping out and organizing our internal marketing and commercial knowledge base and customer mapping
- Managing and design our public website
- Improving lives through better medicine: we’re intensely mission-focused, and are building a highly scalable business to make an impact on society.
- Kindness: we come from a future where all human beings are treated with dignity, inclusivity, and active empathy, so we apply that to ourselves first in how we hire and treat each other.
- Transparency: we are one team, and hold that openness is foundational to ensuring fairness, and that our actions tie to our shared mission.
- Accountability: we believe that trust is the basis for building anything substantial, and stems from our being accountable to ourselves and each other.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of experience in content writing, marketing
- Experience with multi-channel content marketing Prior experience in a startup, technology company, or biopharma company
- Clean and inspiring communication style
- A love of writing (you'll do a lot of it!) and an eye for style and simplicity
Pluses (but not required by any means!):
- Experience in a SaaS product or in the life sciences
- Design experience in Figma or equivalent
- Graphic design experience in Illustrator or equivalent
- Remote-first role and culture, with periodic reimbursed travel for the team to meet together
- Significant equity as an early employee
- Unlimited PTO & sick days
- Excellent health benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), life, and disability insurance
- Family leave (Maternity, Paternity, Medical, Caregiver)